Next Generation Pilot Training Program - MPL
GlobeAir, one of Europe’s most successful European Business Aviation companies, has entered into an exclusive partnership with Sky Services Flight Academy to form Commanders and First Officers through the GlobeAirs’ Next Generation Pilot Training Program.The SKY Multi-Crew Pilot Licence (MPL) program has the leading edge in the training of pilots for business aviation.Selected and monitored by GlobeAir from day one, you will embark upon a unique route of training which will take you directly to the role of First Officer on board of C510 aircraft, flying GlobeAir routes across Europe.
Route plan – 30 months
Application and interview with SKY SERVICES FLIGHT ACADEMY
Job interview with GlobeAir.
24 months of training at Sky Services Flight Academy in Italy (Milan, Capua or Brindisi). Training includes 775 hours of theory and 250 hours of flying by day and night, in a variety of single and twin-engine light aircraft, and 40 hours in simulators. Our intensive program of classroom lectures and English language study will also prepare you for the many examinations that must be passed before obtaining your CPL/IR/MEP/ATPL frozen licence.
Job interview with GlobeAir. In case of success, GlobeAir will offer the cadet an open-ended employment contract as First Officer, based in one of the main European cities.
Having formalized the agreement with GlobeAir, the cadet will begin a third and final phase of training that will last 6 months.
• MCC course
• Internship in one of SKY FBOs for three months
• JOC (supplied by SKY trainers and GlobeAir captains) made up as follows:
a) Familiarization course on C510
b) G1000 course that will take place partially on the aircraft and partially in the classroom
• Standard Operations Procedures GlobeAir oriented
• Type rating C510
• Dangerous goods
Enter in GlobeAir as a First Officer and embark on your new career.
• All training, equipment, uniforms, and airfield fees
• SKY insurance
• Food and living expenses
• EASA Class 1 medical fee – EASA scale of charges
• Travel and medical insurance
• Be at least 25 years of age
• Higher Diploma or Degree
• To be in possess of the unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA or Switzerland
• Be fluent in English (spoken and written) minimum ICAO Level 5
• Produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) basic disclosure certificate before training can commence
• Minimum height 157cm, maximum height 191cm
• Be able to obtain an EASA Class 1 medical without restrictions
1. Go to the Form online
2. Click on the ‘apply now’ button
3. Complete the online application form and click ‘submit’
4. You will receive an auto-response to acknowledge receipt of your application
Your application will be screened by a member of the Sky Services Flight Academy selection team.You will be contacted by email by a member of the Sky Services Flight Academy selection team to inform you whether your application has been successful or not.
If successful, you will be invited to attend an initial, technical selection day at Sky Services Flight Academy at our Centre – Milano Bresso/Capua, IT
If successful, you will be invited to attend a further, nontechnical selection day with Sky Services Flight Academy and GlobeAir at our Resourcing and Selection Centre – Milano Bresso/Capua, IT
Need more information?
Our pilot career advisers are available Monday – Friday / 0900-1800 local time.
Call +39 081 55 22 421 or make an online enquiry